Clutch-ing at Straws

To: Spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch-ing at Straws
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:22:15 +0000
Right, me pi$$ed off!

Before I bought my car it had a new clutch installed - May 03 - then my
clutch decided to implode in October 03 - the whole thing had broken up.

I replaced it with a 3-piece kit when it went... and now it's gone and
broken again (I think - it's only just done it and sitting outside in
the car park - put it in gear and nothing is happening - same metallic
noises coming from the back of the engine)

So why would a clutch go so quickly? Something else must be bad to make
the thing break...

James

69 Signal Red Spit