1500 mkIV spit engine

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 mkIV spit engine
From: "Todd france" <triumphspitfire74@lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:06:31 -1000
well thanks for all that responded, unfortunately none of you are in my neck of
the woods :(

  however I am just starting a second job, so I will have a little bit more
money just in case some of you weren't responding cuz you didn't want to give
away a good engine, I'd really appreciate it if anyone with an engine they want
to sell on the west coast or any state bordering oregon would contact me and
tell me your price just so I have an idea. I'd still love one that wont break
me, but hopefully we can find some middle ground.

 thanks again to everyone, Todd