1964 MkI Spitfire for sale - UK - NFI

To: "TriumphSouth" <TriumphSouth@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: 1964 MkI Spitfire for sale - UK - NFI
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:00:04 -0000
There's a 1964 (B reg) MK1 Spitfire in Amesbury Wiltshire for sale. It's at
a restorer's and I understand the story is that it was stripped down for the
owner but, although the chassis appears to be good and the rest of it
restorable it really does need major work and the owner has decided not to
go ahead with the project.

Although they'd prefer someone to take the whole car on it may be possible
for it to be parted out. Call Ian on 01980 624433 (daytime) if you are
interested.

I know, very tempting and only half an hour from here but we've got too many
projects already, far too many projects!

Suzie