RE: Replacing Front Shocks & Springs

To: <doug@dougbraun.com>, "Martin Pearce"
Subject: RE: Replacing Front Shocks & Springs
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:45:16 -0500
Yes, I agree with Doug.  I'm going through the same process to PC the front
suspension, and the only way I could get the shock/spring setup out was to
disconnect the sway bar (isn't the roll bar on top of the car? ;-) ) from
the lower A-arm.  That allowed the lower A-arm to move down enough for me to
remove the shock/spring setup.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga