car (non-Spitfire) for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: car (non-Spitfire) for sale
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:54:23 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list with no Spitfire content, but maybe one of you can
help.

In an effort to "unclutter" our lives and prepare for the house we're having
built, my wife and I have decided to part with a part of our "fleet".  We
are selling a 2002 Mazda Protege 5, eBay listing number 2462242195.  If you
are interested, or know anyone who might be interested, please visit the
listing and make a bid.  It's really a great little car and we hate to see
it go, but the house is our #1 priority right now.

Thanks.

George P.

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx