Re: Front Sway bar

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Sway bar
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:12:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
 The stock brackets are pretty flimsy.  One of the ones on my GT6 project car
was ripped right off of the frame.  I sawed the other one off and have made up
some new brackets out of angle iron that I am going to weld onto the side of
the frame.  No, it won't be original, but I am building it to be a driver, not
a concours winner.  I have also seen some vintage racers that have long bolts
that go all the way through the frame if you want something really bullet proof.
Dave