RE: nylock vs lock washers

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: nylock vs lock washers
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:52:08 -0500
IMHO, you need to replace all of the nylocs when you rebuild your
suspension. I'm doing the same with my 80 Spit.  The nylon inserts deform
themselves the first time you use them, and they may never be the same
after.  I've gone to VB for most of the nylocs in my front end, no one in
Savannah carries the fine thread nylocs that we need.

Just my two cents.  Replace them when you can.  (They look better,also!)

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga