Borg & Beck clutch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Borg & Beck clutch
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 05:31:27 +0000
Hello all,

  Just received my Borg & Beck clutch kit from SpitBits last week and I have
a couple of questions.

1. I am assuming that the side without the writing on it is the flywheel
side?  Anyone remember?

2.  The side that has the writing on it has an elevated center.  This
happens to fit perfectly inside the cover assembly.  Is this the correct
fitment?  It seems as though this would eliminate the need for an alignment
tool.  Is that correct?  Or am I looking at it the wrong way?  Does that go
towards the flywheel?  I cant remember which way I installed the current
one (which had flywheel side labeled on it).

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,

  Dave
  68 Spitfire

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!