Inexpensive spitfire motor in the Seattle area needed

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inexpensive spitfire motor in the Seattle area needed
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:10:57 -0800
A friend of mine was folloing a nice green spitfire on I-5 today and
then all of a sudden, he saw a huge billow of smoke - There is a nice
hole in the crankcase.  My friend called me on my cell from the wreck
and passed me to the owner.. :).  I told him I'd check to see if there
were any unused spitfire engines floating around.

If you are in WA, have a cheap working spitfire motor in your garage -
let me know.