Fw: The Motoring Picture Library at Beaulieu launches a new

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: The Motoring Picture Library at Beaulieu launches a new
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:07:12 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <motoring.library@beaulieu.co.uk>
To: <vafred@erols.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 11:41 AM
Subject: The Motoring Picture Library at Beaulieu launches a new Image
Website

> A personal newsletter for Fred Thomas from BP Library of Motoring :
>
> As part of a bold new expansion plan for our picture library, April sees
the launch of a brand new image website for the Motoring Picture Library. So
if you want to see and buy thousands of motoring images of your favourite
cars, bikes and trucks visit us at http://www.motoringpicturelibrary.com and
be surprised.

> The original design brief demanded an easy to use, simple and clean style
that would give the user a clear and obvious route through the site and to
reflect the Motoring Picture Library's huge and extraordinary collection and
reputation for a quality product. We think our site achieves all that, and
more, but don't take our word for it - take a look for yourself.

> http://www.motoringpicturelibrary.com
>
> Cars, bikes, classics, racing, people, modern, social...
>
> Further information:
> Jon Day, Library Manager
> Tel: 01590 614656
> e: jon.day@beaulieu.co.uk
> BP Library of Motoring
>
> Tel: 01590 614652
> Fax: 01590 612655
>
> E-mail : motoring.library@beaulieu.co.uk
> Web Site : www.beaulieu.co.uk
>
> PS If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to this
e-mail, entering REMOVE as the subject.