Wheel Alignment - Different Settings?

To: "'SpitfireMailList'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel Alignment - Different Settings?
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:12:48 +0100
Listers,

I'm going to be getting my wheel alignment done tomorrow and wondered if
anyone has any experimented with non-standard settings. I have the
settings: front camber -1, front toe-in 1/16 & rear toe-in 1/16... made
a note of that in my Haynes - though can't remember where I jotted it
down from!

I will probably be putting on some wider tyres - and Im guessing that
moving the front wheel camber to a more negative number may be better?

I'm very much up for the racier setup - as I drive my car hard...

Any suggestions? At the moment it is completley off - as Ive had it
checked...

James

69 Signal Red Spit