RE: frame

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: frame
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:18:08 -0400
Check with a local Rod Shop or one of the upscale auto suppliers in your
area. I found a fellow locally that will take about any frame in any
condition and blast it with walnut shells, prime and powder coat for under
$500.00 US.
He will do some welding repair if rust is found but he adds to the charge.
I took a C10 Chevy pickup frame to him that was absolutely filthy, we were
lucky and it didn't have an cancer, I went to pick it up and I didn't even
recognize it!
Well spent $500.00!