Re: gloppy paint and a new web page

To: "Dave Chu" <dave@ece.concordia.ca>, <s1500@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: gloppy paint and a new web page
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:49:14 -0400
Hmmm...this shouldn't happen.
It sounds to me that the nozzle is somewhat clogged. Keep testing on something
other than the component or anything important you want to spray. If you still
have problems, throw out the can and get a new one.

I've used spray cans often and restored many components this way. When
spraying paint, may it be from a can or a spray gun, when starting to spray,
spray into the air and empty space beside the part you want to paint, then
glide the spray over the area to be sprayed in a thin layer and keep repeating
this, waving back and forth, always guiding the spray over the panel back into
empty space. This method avoids getting too much paint on the surface in a
blob and creating runs.

Cheers Liv