Bay Area Restorer

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area Restorer
From: Dan Pritchett <driveawedge@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
I know this is not the general purpose of this list,
but I'll ask anyway. My wife's 1975 1500 has been
under a mound of stuff in the garage for at least 10
years. I rebuilt the motor and transmission and then
got distracted. Over the last decade it hasn't faired
well, even an invasion of rodents in our garage for a
few month period.

I want to find a good shop that will complete the
mechanical revival. I have a few options for the
reupholstery and paint, but the mechanical aspect is
where I'm stumped. Basically I need somebody to bring
the engine back to life, tune it, install the exhaust
system and replace some suspension components that
have been NIB under the car for a decade.

Thanks
Dan
1975 Spitfire 1500
1980 TR7-DHC, V6 conversion