Re: Rack

To: Larry Vaughan <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Rack
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:22:01 +0000
Larry,

Some have concerns over alu mounts - as if you hit the wheels on a kerb
etc you can kill your rack in one go... so they can be somewhat lethal -
depends if you're likely to do that.

I think I am going to go for a stiff polybush... even though I have a
set of alu ones in the garage.

James

69 Signal Red Spit