RE: sorry no lbc content - where to go shopping...

To: "'James Carruthers'" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: sorry no lbc content - where to go shopping...
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:23:18 -0500
If your in the Orlando area, look up a little Pub called Cricketer's Inn
It's in the Mercado On International Drive.
An English Pub put right in the middle of Florida
Very good English Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash are REAL good

English beer is a bit different than our US stuff.
So you have been warned