RE: wiring

To: "'Grant Buss'" <buss3@rogers.com>,
Subject: RE: wiring
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:50:30 -0500
You need to contact Mr. Dan Masters in TN USA
He has a website out there that's on the edge a bit.
Nice stuff but not for the vintage enthusiast
http://britishv8.org/swaps/

Dan has bought wire from me in the past, he makes harness's on the side.
I don't have is direct e-mail of phone number but you could get in touch
with him through the above web site.