Re: late spoiler

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: late spoiler
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:03:04 +0000
I took mine off once - and drove down the motorway at 70-80mph - there
was a noticable loss in stability. It may have been compensating for a
slightly poor set up front end - but it was noticable.

Having said that - I dont notice any lack of stability with my Mk3 - and
that obviously has no front spoiler...

James