Push Button Start

To: Spit List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Push Button Start
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:57:36 +0000
Listers,

Has anyone wired up a push button starter on their Spit before?

Is it safe to put a push button on the white wire (top fuse, ignition)
and just have that going through the push button to the starter solenoid?

My current plan - a piggy back terminal on both the white and white/red
on the ignition switch - the new terminal on the white goes to the push
button and then back from the push button to the new terminal on the
white/red. Make sense?

If you're wondering why I want a push button - it's just "because"!

Next plan; E-type-a-like twin pipe exhaust :oD

James

69 Signal Red