RE: Smith's Dual gauge

To: <MKCASPIAN1@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Smith's Dual gauge
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:46:37 -0500
You need to refer to Paul Tegler Spitfire web site at:

http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/index.html

Look to the lower left and follow the link to the installation of a Dual
Smiths Temp/Oil Pressure gauge.  I followed his direction a couple of year
ago and am quite happy with the results.  I purchase my dual gauge from
SpitBits.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga

1980 Spitfire "PJ"