RE: Brake line routing

To: "Paul Grafelman" <pdgrafelman@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake line routing
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:43:32 -0500
Hi Paul.  I just checked my 1980 Spit 1500.  It appears that the front right
wheel brake line travel across the top of the front cross member, right at
dead center.  The brake line travels up the front right shock support and is
clipped to the front edge of the flange.  I could take a coupe of photos if
you need more details.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga