Seats for the Spitfire....

To: "spitfires@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Seats for the Spitfire....
From: "Smith, Brian (CP)" <BrianSmith1@templeinland.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:58:32 -0600
Dear listers,

While contemplating seats for my '72 I remembered someone mentioning that
Pep Boys hade bucket seats for sale.  Well I was near one so I decided to
pop in and have a look.  Now, I know how my butt fits in the stock seats and
I do believe that these seats will fit in the Spit.  And since they
regularly go on sale for 129.00 (reg 159.00) I think I will go with these.
Now I know I'm going to get a barrage of replies saying that "Miata seats
fit too".  Well, when you live someplace where wreaked Miatas are a rarity,
this is a viable option.  They come with a "mounting kit" but the way that
display was mounted I think The adaptation would be fairly straight forward.
Has anybody else check into these seats.  BTW the also have a black leather
version..$229.00.  I think my budget is more in the vinyl/cloth area.

Brian Smith
Temple-Inland
Bogalusa Mill

**********    Confidentiality Notice    **********
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure
under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the
intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering
the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic
transmission, including all attachments from your system.