RE: Break Calipers

To: "Larry" <dlp@galesburg.net>, "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Break Calipers
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:18:11 -0500
Larry, you can determine whether the calipers are left or right by looking
at where the bleed screw and brake hose enters the calipers, and which half
of the calipers have the two "ears" for the attachment bolts.  The ears
point to the front of the car, and the caliper side that has the bleed
screws face inward towards the engine, and the brake hose hole points up.

Where to get them?  I've purchased several spare sets on eBay.  I purchased
several front suspensions sets in order to get spares of the vertical links,
calipers and hubs while they are still available.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga