Re: Bill MacDivit

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bill MacDivit
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:26:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/2005 10:07:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

> Any list members have any info on the well being of Bill  ????  "FT"

Fred,
I traded mail with him a few weeks ago since he is my Judging Team Captain
for the Spitfires and GT6's.  He was doing OK and all charged up to attend the
National in Rockford with his TR8.  Very unfortunate I received some mail this
morning that indicated that he has a a heath set back and he will not be
attending.  It sounded serious.  We should all pray for him since we all know
he is
a very fine person.
Sincerely,
Darrell