Re: Opinions on Superlite Wheels

To: pdgrafelman@hotmail.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Opinions on Superlite Wheels
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:38:35 EDT
In a message dated 6/3/2005 12:21:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pdgrafelman@hotmail.com writes:

> Looking for opinons on Superlite wheels (14x6).

I have a set of Superlites that I bought for my GT6+ project.  Since that was
delayed I put them on my TR7.  The superlite decals on the center caps only
lasted a few months before the started coming off.  That would be my only
complaint but the four spoke new Revolutions that I have on my 70 Spitfire are
better IMHO.  They were hard to find at the time therefore I bought the
Superlites.
Darrell