VTR Traveler Assist Program Update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu,
Subject: VTR Traveler Assist Program Update
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:53:33 -0400
Hello fellow Triumph fan...

I thought I'd provide an update on the VTR Traveler Assistance Program
directory.  I've added everyone who has submitted their data through
today.  In case you are unfamiliar with the program, the directory lists
folks who have volunteered to assist their fellow Triumph owners in the
event of breakdowns in their area.

As of now, 28 States and two Canadian Provinces are represented by 68
Triumph owners offering everything from parts to spare bedrooms to tools to
cold beer!  Thanks for submitting your information.  If you want to
download a copy for your glovebox, it's available at
<http://www.vtr.org/travelAssist/index.shtml>.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
700 Miles in a British Car to benefit kids: <http://www.abrr.org>