voltage stabilizer for gauges

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: voltage stabilizer for gauges
From: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:30:29 -0700
about 2 month back I yarded the dash of my wifes spit apart to do an all
new dash.  I anticipated about a week... Too many other things came up and
the project took a lot longer..  The new dash now looks awsome.. all one
piece of solid walnut from a tree here on our property.   I have all the
gauges back in and the speedo and tach work fine.. I Found later not having
pictures made this difficult to remember where they belong.. I  think I
have them reversed.. I have the tach on the left and the speedo on the
right..

The 2 gauges for fuel and temp are not working and I have a few wires under
not used.. I note  in the schematic there is a regulator for these gauges,
inline from the power to the gauges then out to the sensors and ground.  It
this stabilizer the small box with 3 contacts on the back of the speedo?

cheers
Marv