vehicle trasnsport companies

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: vehicle trasnsport companies
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:39:03 -0400
Hey all,
I'm looking for a decent transport company to transport a car from the Ft.
Myers Florida area to SW Missouri. I won't go into long detailed accounts of
the trouble I have had getting my hands on this car, but I would love any
advice any one has as far as transport companies go. The vehicle is a Mini
Pickup and is in drive on drive off condition (right now). The fellow I have
been dealing with that currentlyhas the car is trying to give me the run around
now that the car is ready to ship. I can't believe that he is unable to find a
transport company willing to haul the little trucklette from FL to MO. Please
advise, thanks.
Brad