Re: Little Bavarian Car?

To: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>, <BearTranserv@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Little Bavarian Car?
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:28:11 -0500
That's pretty emphatic, for comparing one years murders stats, 2002 even, to
all coalition forces killed in Iraq since the beginning.

The military forces are all voluntary. You know ahead of time you might have
to wage war and have a good chance of being killed. People join anyway.
Probably not very many left wing radicals.

The fact is more people were murdered in DC than American forces were killed
in Iraq.

Probably more Spitfires stolen too!

Larry
USMC 1967 to 1971