Blacksburg, VA garage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Blacksburg, VA garage
From: Sam Gentry <sam@spit6.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:24:34 -0400
I have asked this before, but I thought I would try again just in case
someone who may be able to help sees it...

My son lives in Blacksburg, VA and owns a nice 72 Spit.  For several years
it has been in my garage in Charlottesville, VA (125 miles away) because he
does not have adequate storage for the car.  I trailered it down several
months ago so that he could use it in his wedding.

They would really like to keep it in Blacksburg, but the car is suffering
from the storage situation.  He really wants it in an enclosed
garage.  Does anyone know of garage space that could be rented in
Blacksburg?  For this to work it would need to be in Blacksburg or nearby
in the county.  Christiansburg would be OK if it is on the Blacksburg side.

If we don't find storage in that area I will bring it back to
Charlottesville and put it in my garage, but I already have more cars than
I can drive and I don't need another one to watch over.

Thanks, Sam