RE: Finally decided to finish her...

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Finally decided to finish her...
From: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:59:45 -0400
I did the same 5 years ago, after I spent the better part of 6 months
stripping the old paint off.  I turned the remaining body work and painting
to a professional after I had removed all of the lamps, door handles, etc.
One month later, I was on the road, and $3500 poorer.  But at least I was on
the road again!

Dan Parrott
1980 Triumph Spitfire "PJ"