Mk1/early Mk2 Spitfire door panel trim

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mk1/early Mk2 Spitfire door panel trim
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:07:19 -0700
I am going to have some custom door panels made for Tiny Tim in order to
accommodate electric windows and speakers in the doors.  Toward this
effort, I am wondering if there are any of you who have parts cars that
have the chrome trim pieces still on the door panels and more
importantly, if you will part with them.

What I am describing is the coverings for the slots that are cut out in
the panels to clear the latch piece that sticks out on these models.

If you have some, please let me know what it will take for you to part
with a pwir of them.

Regards,

Joe Curry