Re: bellhouse

To: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: bellhouse
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:11:20 -0500
John,

 The active ingredient in Easy Off is lye. It removed what was left of the
anodizing and/or paint. What was left after hosing it down was some
powdery/grainy residue in the angles and crevises. A wire wheel took care of
that but went through the gray tarnish to the bright aluminum. The gray
didn't look bad. If I can't find some aluminum cleaner that's eazy to use, I
might spray more Easy Off on the bright areas and see if I can get an even
coat of the gray tarnish or whatever it is.

Larry