RE: Update...

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Update...
From: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:07:29 -0400
I paid almost($3700) about 5 years ago.  All exterior, bonnet,(inside and
out, door jams and boot (inside and out).  I had already removed all of the
chrome and trim parts.  I had no rust, but I had a nasty wrinkle in the
right wheel well that had to be repaired and an extra hole for an radio
antenna to repair.  I got an undercoat/top coat with clear coat paint.  I
see the imperfections (wavy metal in the door panels), but it looks good a 6
feet away or at 60 mph.

At today's prices, it's not unusual.