Early Spitfire Hardtop Rear Glass

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Early Spitfire Hardtop Rear Glass
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:44:36 -0700
I have located 2 rear glasses for early Spitfire Hardtops.  One is new old
stock, the other is good used stock.

I am currently awaiting the arrival of a used glass that was shipped by a list
member last week.  If it arrives intact, I will not need either of the two
parts I have found.  So if anyone still needs one of these, I will be happy to
pass on the lead as soon as mine is installed.

I have no financial interest in these pieces but would like to facilitiate the
sale to people who need them.  So please let me know ASAP if you need one and
I will post the offer to the first two people who let me you know you are
interested (but after I am sure that the one in transit is not broken on
arrival).

Regards,
Joe C.

===     http://www.vtr.org