International Triumph Spitfire Database Update done

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: International Triumph Spitfire Database Update done
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:01:53 -0700
I have to admit that because I have been busy on the Tiny Tim Makeover and
have been delinquent in doing the (monthy?) database update.  So I took the
day off of work on my new glovebox project and did the update.

It is now complete.  Please notify me if you see any problems with it.  And as
always, please enter your data if it is not in there.

http://members.cox.net/spitlist/

Regards,
Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org