RE: Re-upholstering seats?

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re-upholstering seats?
From: "Daniel parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:14:45 -0500
David, I re-did my seats with the kits from VB.  It wasn't too hard, as long
as I had the proper tools (glue, hog nose pliers, etc. It took me three
weeks working the evenings to restore the seat rails and to recover the
seats.  Oh, by the way, new seat foams too. The VB kits had a hole at the
top of the seat for the headrest, and the hole had a chrome grommet that
will have to be dealt with if you don't use the headrest.