Re: NASS Mid Atlantic Wing Meet Tranny Tech

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: NASS Mid Atlantic Wing Meet Tranny Tech
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:30:43 -0500
Anyone planning on bringing a d-type o/d box to the MANTT session?  (Mid
Atlantic NASS tranny Tech)   I have an o/d pressure gauge here so we can
test the pump pressures. If you just want to test your o/d box, we can do
that too. We can chuck it into my 1/2" drill, spin it up, and measure the
pressure to make sure the o/d is working properly.  (sorry I don't have a
j-type pressure gauge yet.)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com