MAKE IT STOP!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: MAKE IT STOP!!!
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:18:58 -0400
Gawd, I wish it would stop raining so dadgummed hard.  We had to go
away for the weekend.  Folks back home in Boston said it rained
pretty hard.  So going back to work today in the GT6 I found 1/4in of
water sloshing around on the floor.  The GT6 has been living under a
nominally waterproof car cover.  And it's a coupe, not a ragtop!  It
has never leaked before, and certainly nothing like this, but after
his spring anything is possible, I suppose.  I'm not sure which seam
or joint was leaking, but the water appears to have come from up
around the firewall, not the windshield.

Just one more thing to do.  Pull the seat and carpet; dry everything
out; sand, prime and paint the floor; re-install the seat.  I guess
that's four things.

Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

===     http://www.vtr.org