clutch

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch
From: "Dave Simpson" <dsimpson@ncweb.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:33:37 -0400
Hi Spitfire owners

Tried to move the spitfire back into the garage after a month of cleaning
and sorting thought the garage and now the clutch pedal has no resistance
and I can not put it into any gear, the fluid in the master cylinder was
murky so I opened the pipe fitting on the master cylinder and flushed out
that cylinder. My main question how and you tell which cylinder is bad? Or
should just rebuild both to be sure?

David R Simpson

76 Spitfire, NE Ohio

===     http://www.vtr.org