British Invasion plans

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: British Invasion plans
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:29:42 -0400
September is just a day away!  Time to work out travel details for
the British Invasion.

We'll be going up on Thursday, staying at a campground just south of
Morrisville.  The obvious route from the Boston area is I93 to I89,
then rt 100 north from Waterbury, VT.

Perhaps there is a better route?  I'm open to suggestions, preferably
that won't take 7 hours for a 4 hr trip.  At least I89 is pretty.
Rt2 to I91 is an alternative though out of the way.  Local roads
across southern NH would be good but there are few options.

If anyone is going from the Boston area (or through the area from,
say, the Cape), perhaps we could meet somewhere and caravan.

Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

===     http://www.vtr.org