HS4 Heat Shield Template.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: HS4 Heat Shield Template.
From: "The Family Jefferson" <pnhnt@insight.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:00:49 -0400
Hi all,

I just received my newly rebuilt, and cleaned up Dual HS4 SU carburetors
from  Paltech Micropolishing ( http://paltech1.com/index.html ). I am
getting ready to install them on my 75 1500 Spitfire.

I have visited Paul Teglers site and see the template there. There are no
measurements on the template nor in the write up. Also, every heat shield
that I find on the net appears to be bent or folded differently in the lower
half.  Paul's template mentions the bend, but not how much (degrees) of a
bend to put in the shield.

Can anyone provide some additional information?

Thanks,

R/

Howard

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]

===     http://www.vtr.org