[Spit] Wheels for sale

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spit] Wheels for sale
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
I have a set of 4 American Racing Spector wheels that
I want to get rid of. They are 13x5 or 13x5.5" and
have very good tires mounted. I have all lugs but only
1 center cap. They are mounted to the car now but I am
looking at another set of wheels to replace these.
Located in Douglasville GA 30134. I would rather not
ship these.
Email me at ssracing@bellsouth.net if you want
pictures.
Thanks