Re: [Spits] Moisture from a concrete floor?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Moisture from a concrete floor?
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:56:26 -0400
On 25 Jun 2007 at 15:01, bill@gingerich.us wrote:

> Over  the years, I've heard various comments about moisture coming out
>    of  concrete  floors and speeding the rusting process of metals stored
>    on  it.

Can't say one way or the other except from experience.  My garage has
a concrete floor and it is very dry.  Any car I've kept there has
stayed in nice condition.  Then again, during a New England winter
the average humidity is in the negative numbers most of the time.
Even so, it seems dry in there compared to outside during other
seasons too.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com