[Spits] 74 1500 For Sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] 74 1500 For Sale
From: cat_tail@comcast.net (Rick deOlazarra)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 02:47:13 +0000
For those in or around the San Francisco Bay Area; '74 Spitfire 1500, 2nd
owner, bought it in '84 for $2,650, have over $17,000 invested. Last of the
chrome bumpered Spitfires. If you like Spitfires, you'll do a lot of searching
to find a better example.  A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into this one;
it's like an old friend and I'd like to sell it to someone who'll knows how to
maintain, service, and take good care of it.  If your idea of maintenance is
keeping gas in the tank and changing the oil once a year, please look
elsewhere; I don't want to put it in the hands of someone who'll trash it.
I feel it's worth every penny of $8,000, but the market doesn't much favor that
price for Spitfires these days, so I figure $6,000 is an equitable exchange. If
you wind up offering less, I'll take your contact information and get back to
you later if your offer turns out to be the best, but the first $6,000 will
take it.  Includes 3 versions of shop/maintenance manuals, factory parts
catalog, owner's manual, parts catalogs from Moss, Victoria British,  the
Roadster Factory and a complete detailed record of maintenance and work I've
done on it from day one. Located in Richmond, Calif.

-Rick