Re: [Spits] Spitfire Instrument Cluster

To: JHMDDS@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Spitfire Instrument Cluster
From: fitzgibbon3@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:28:08 +0000
In mine, the gauges are, left to right, temp, tach, speedo and fuel.  That is
reversed from the drawing in the Clymer Owners Handbook I have, so I'm not sure
which is correct.  The switches are lights (below and slightly right of temp
guage) and then, bottom row left to right, wipers, washer pump (manual pump
handle), blower, heater control and choke.  Same order as in the Clymer book.

Hope that helps.

Tom FitzGibbon
'67 Mk II

From: JHMDDS@aol.com

> Could someone please tell me the right to left order and function of the
> instrument knobs and switches on the dash and below the dash in a Spitfire Mk
> II?

Spitfire Dash-1 gauges.JPG]