[Spits] Mk3 door locks

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] Mk3 door locks
From: "Pace Davis Home for Wayward Girls and Boys" <craigsbaggy@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:49:34 +1000
Hi folks.

Sue's Spitty is [finally] back from it's 12 month rebuild.

As usual there is a fair bit of work for me to do to get it right.

My mechanic had to reassemble the door trim/internals. Thank god the panel
beater didn't.

Unfortunately, they haven't connected the external locks.
I just hope the PB hasn't lost an important irreplaceable part.

The doors will lock from inside but not with the key.

Has anyone got a photo or parts book diagram which show the connections.

As I remember from last time they were fiddly little buggers to fit.

Thanks and Merry Xmass

Craig