[Spits] Spitfire MKII Grill

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] Spitfire MKII Grill
From: jhmdds@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:08:32 -0400
I have two sets of grills for my '66 Spitfire MKII restoration project and
would like to know which are the proper ones to use.? Pictures on the
Spitfire/GT6 website show both.? I don't have them in front of me but as I
remember one set has about 7 horizontal?ribs connected only on the ends by the
surrounding metal.? That is to say there is no metal between the ribs.? This
set came with the car but so did several other parts that belong to a GT6.? The
other set has more horizontal ribs, maybe ten,?and thin vertical slats in the
space between the ribs.? I got these off a MKI donor car.? Can anyone help?

James Maddox