Re: [Spits] 78 throttle cable replacement

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] 78 throttle cable replacement
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@dccnet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:28:43 -0700
The cable runs through a metal sort of bushing in the firewall shelf. The
bushing is almost upside-down bell shaped. I seem to recall that prying from
the top is not a good idea, and that pushing the wire all the way into the
engine compartment, then thumping it up and out with the head of a hammer
will work.

Nick Moseley (no relation to Max, note the extra "e")