[Spits] Wanted 1 or more BWA 13 X 6 Wheel

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] Wanted 1 or more BWA 13 X 6 Wheel
From: "Chris Crisenbery" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 13:57:56 -0400
I have a set (sorta) of BWA wheels that I plan on using as rain tires
for my H Prod Spitfire.  One of the wheels has a pretty good crack in
the cnter area and I would like to replace it.

So I'm looking for 1 or more BWA 13 X 6 wheel built in Italy it is an
aluminum wheel.

The wheel will should have the BWA and a 13 X 6 on it.

I do have a picture if anyone needs it to compare what they have to it.
 Condition, paint, etc. is not important.

Thanks Chris

Christopher E. Crisenbery, P.E.
Feller, Finch & Associates, Inc.
2797 Spring Arbor Rd., Suite B